The Georgia Parent Survey is now open for the 2016-2017 school year! This electronic survey contains 24 questions and takes approximately 10 minutes to...
All Students Will Excel Academically,
Socially, and Professionally.
Preparing Productive Citizens
We Believe in You!
- Teachers must have high expectations for all students.
- Appropriate educational programs should be provided for each child.
- Students who are taught moral and ethical values will develop mutual respect for all people.
- Students learn best in a safe and engaging environment.
- All students learn differently.
- Student data should be used to identify and meet student needs.
- Students need basic academic and life skills to succeed.
- Good parent / teacher communication is essential.
- All students will be treated with respect.
- All staff will model lifelong learning and ethical behavior.
Theme days this year will be: MONDAY: Red Out Day Dress in as much red as you can to kick off the week. TUESDAY: Lei off of...
On Tuesday, Nov. 8th, voters in Wilcox County face a very important vote affecting the future of our children and our school system. A...
Spirit Week and Homecoming is an exciting time for all of Wilcox County Schools each Fall. All of the week's activities, such as dressing...