WCES had 10 beautiful picnic tables delivered by Britni and Jason Martinez with the help of Mr. Johnny Davis....
Tickets are $5 until March 13th, $10 if purchased March 16-20 The dance is scheduled for 7:00 p.m. until...
Wilcox County High School was proud to host a ceremony this morning in which Desmond Tisdol was presented his...
Pre-K students enjoyed a special treat today with a trip to the Media Center. While there, they visited with...
2018-2019 CCRPI Scores
Countdown to Graduation!
All Students Will Excel Academically,
Socially, and Professionally.
Preparing Productive Citizens
We Believe in You!
- Teachers must have high expectations for all students.
- Appropriate educational programs should be provided for each child.
- Students who are taught moral and ethical values will develop mutual respect for all people.
- Students learn best in a safe and engaging environment.
- All students learn differently.
- Student data should be used to identify and meet student needs.
- Students need basic academic and life skills to succeed.
- Good parent / teacher communication is essential.
- All students will be treated with respect.
- All staff will model lifelong learning and ethical behavior.