Thanks to Amy Thompson and Wilcox County Family Connection for all of the work toward making this partnership happen!
All Students Will Excel Academically,
Socially, and Professionally.
Preparing Productive Citizens
We Believe in You!
- Teachers must have high expectations for all students.
- Appropriate educational programs should be provided for each child.
- Students who are taught moral and ethical values will develop mutual respect for all people.
- Students learn best in a safe and engaging environment.
- All students learn differently.
- Student data should be used to identify and meet student needs.
- Students need basic academic and life skills to succeed.
- Good parent / teacher communication is essential.
- All students will be treated with respect.
- All staff will model lifelong learning and ethical behavior.
The Ocmulgee Regional Library System recently received a federal grant for the purchase of a 3D printer and Raspberry Pi. Thanks to this grant,...
Madison Terry was recently recognized for winning the Patriot’s Pen essay contest. Patriot’s Pen is a nationwide VFW sponsored youth essay competition that provides...
On behalf of the Wilcox County Board of Education, Parrish Construction Group, Inc. is soliciting proposals from qualified subcontractors and vendors for the Wilcox...