Mrs. McCall's Art students have been busy with several different projects this year. Some of these assignments are showcased below in a virtual art...
All Students Will Excel Academically,
Socially, and Professionally.
Preparing Productive Citizens
We Believe in You!
- Teachers must have high expectations for all students.
- Appropriate educational programs should be provided for each child.
- Students who are taught moral and ethical values will develop mutual respect for all people.
- Students learn best in a safe and engaging environment.
- All students learn differently.
- Student data should be used to identify and meet student needs.
- Students need basic academic and life skills to succeed.
- Good parent / teacher communication is essential.
- All students will be treated with respect.
- All staff will model lifelong learning and ethical behavior.