On Thursday, September 22nd, 2016, five exceptional students from Wilcox County High School were recognized as REACH Scholars because of their hard work in...
All Students Will Excel Academically,
Socially, and Professionally.
Preparing Productive Citizens
We Believe in You!
- Teachers must have high expectations for all students.
- Appropriate educational programs should be provided for each child.
- Students who are taught moral and ethical values will develop mutual respect for all people.
- Students learn best in a safe and engaging environment.
- All students learn differently.
- Student data should be used to identify and meet student needs.
- Students need basic academic and life skills to succeed.
- Good parent / teacher communication is essential.
- All students will be treated with respect.
- All staff will model lifelong learning and ethical behavior.
Mrs. Sharon Lavender recently recognized four of her Worked Based Learning students with awards. The WBL Employer's Choice winner was Haley Wilson, the WBL...
“The Best of Times” Homecoming 2016Monday, 9/26 - Favorite Team Day Dress in your favorite sports team apparel Tuesday, 9/27 - Costume...
According to Georgia law, all students born after January 1st, 2002, and entering/transferring to the 7th grade are required to have the TDAP (Tetanus,...