Parents please read and review our Consolidated Local Improvement Plan and provide any feedback or suggestions you may have on the plan. Any suggestions...
All Students Will Excel Academically,
Socially, and Professionally.
Preparing Productive Citizens
We Believe in You!
- Teachers must have high expectations for all students.
- Appropriate educational programs should be provided for each child.
- Students who are taught moral and ethical values will develop mutual respect for all people.
- Students learn best in a safe and engaging environment.
- All students learn differently.
- Student data should be used to identify and meet student needs.
- Students need basic academic and life skills to succeed.
- Good parent / teacher communication is essential.
- All students will be treated with respect.
- All staff will model lifelong learning and ethical behavior.
Members of the Wilcox County High School Spanish Club are currently enjoying the sights and sounds of Puerto Rico. The students held many activities...
Summer school ended on June 30th marking the conclusion of another successful school year. As your school superintendent, I would like to thank everyone...
Students at Wilcox County Middle School participated in the Daughters of the American Revolution Patriotism Project to set a new Guinness World Records title....