Parents and students are invited to the Wilcox County Family Connection's first Family Literacy Night of the new school year! Fairy Tales (with a...
All Students Will Excel Academically,
Socially, and Professionally.
Preparing Productive Citizens
We Believe in You!
- Teachers must have high expectations for all students.
- Appropriate educational programs should be provided for each child.
- Students who are taught moral and ethical values will develop mutual respect for all people.
- Students learn best in a safe and engaging environment.
- All students learn differently.
- Student data should be used to identify and meet student needs.
- Students need basic academic and life skills to succeed.
- Good parent / teacher communication is essential.
- All students will be treated with respect.
- All staff will model lifelong learning and ethical behavior.
According to Georgia law, all students born after January 1st, 2002, and entering/transferring to the 7th grade are required to have the TDAP (Tetanus,...
On Monday August 15, as PASS students began the fall semester, parents attended an orientation session. The purpose of the August Family Engagement session...
Parent input is a critical part of the Title I program at Wilcox County Schools. Please join use for our Annual Title I meeting...
On August 4, 2016, the Wilcox County PASS program conducted their annual staff orientation meeting. In addition, very useful information was provided through a...