All Students Will Excel Academically,
Socially, and Professionally.
Preparing Productive Citizens
We Believe in You!
- Teachers must have high expectations for all students.
- Appropriate educational programs should be provided for each child.
- Students who are taught moral and ethical values will develop mutual respect for all people.
- Students learn best in a safe and engaging environment.
- All students learn differently.
- Student data should be used to identify and meet student needs.
- Students need basic academic and life skills to succeed.
- Good parent / teacher communication is essential.
- All students will be treated with respect.
- All staff will model lifelong learning and ethical behavior.
On behalf of the Wilcox County Board of Education, Parrish Construction Group, Inc. is soliciting proposals from qualified subcontractors and vendors for the Wilcox...
Last week, voters overwhelmingly approved the E-SPLOST referendum for Wilcox County Schools. Beginning July 2017, the one cent sales tax for education will be...
On Friday, November 11th, two members of the WCHS softball team signed college commitment letters. Congratulations to Autumn Tripp and Haley Howell for their...
Wilcox County High School proudly honored veterans on Friday by hosting the annual Veterans Day Ceremony. Veterans and their families were invited to attend...