All Students Will Excel Academically,
Socially, and Professionally.
Preparing Productive Citizens
We Believe in You!
- Teachers must have high expectations for all students.
- Appropriate educational programs should be provided for each child.
- Students who are taught moral and ethical values will develop mutual respect for all people.
- Students learn best in a safe and engaging environment.
- All students learn differently.
- Student data should be used to identify and meet student needs.
- Students need basic academic and life skills to succeed.
- Good parent / teacher communication is essential.
- All students will be treated with respect.
- All staff will model lifelong learning and ethical behavior.
Kindergarten registration for the 2017-2018 school year will be held at Wilcox County Elementary School on March 28th and 29th from 8:30 AM to...
The Wilcox County Board of Education, Owner, is requesting proposals from interested and qualified electrical service providers for power services at the new Wilcox...
Thanks to Amy Thompson and Wilcox County Family Connection for all of the work toward making this partnership happen!