Parents, please read and review our District Parent Involvement Plan and School-Parent Compacts. Any suggestions can be made via email or phone to Matthew...
Image and Facebook post courtesy of https://www.facebook.com/theberriennetwork/
Ben Rhodes has been selected as the Work Based Learning Student of the Week for September 25-29! Ben is enjoying his second year of...
Wilcox Schools Family, After speaking with multiple agencies including law enforcement, GEMA, etc., we will close school on Monday 9-11-17 for students and staff....
All Students Will Excel Academically,
Socially, and Professionally.
Preparing Productive Citizens
We Believe in You!
- Teachers must have high expectations for all students.
- Appropriate educational programs should be provided for each child.
- Students who are taught moral and ethical values will develop mutual respect for all people.
- Students learn best in a safe and engaging environment.
- All students learn differently.
- Student data should be used to identify and meet student needs.
- Students need basic academic and life skills to succeed.
- Good parent / teacher communication is essential.
- All students will be treated with respect.
- All staff will model lifelong learning and ethical behavior.