Theme days this year will be: MONDAY: Red Out Day Dress in as much red as you can to kick off the week. TUESDAY: Lei off of...
All Students Will Excel Academically,
Socially, and Professionally.
Preparing Productive Citizens
We Believe in You!
- Teachers must have high expectations for all students.
- Appropriate educational programs should be provided for each child.
- Students who are taught moral and ethical values will develop mutual respect for all people.
- Students learn best in a safe and engaging environment.
- All students learn differently.
- Student data should be used to identify and meet student needs.
- Students need basic academic and life skills to succeed.
- Good parent / teacher communication is essential.
- All students will be treated with respect.
- All staff will model lifelong learning and ethical behavior.
On Tuesday, Nov. 8th, voters in Wilcox County face a very important vote affecting the future of our children and our school system. A...
Spirit Week and Homecoming is an exciting time for all of Wilcox County Schools each Fall. All of the week's activities, such as dressing...
On Thursday, September 22nd, 2016, five exceptional students from Wilcox County High School were recognized as REACH Scholars because of their hard work in...