Wilcox County High School
- Teachers must have high expectations for all students.
- Appropriate educational programs should be provided for each child.
- Students who are taught moral and ethical values will develop mutual respect for all people.
- Students learn best in a safe, stimulating, and motivating environment.
- A positive, caring school climate, parental involvement, and supportive community nurture everyone’s self-esteem.
- The amount and rate of learning varies from student to student.
- Assessment results should be used to modify and adjust teaching strategies to meet the needs of individual students.
- Students need to acquire basic academic and critical thinking skills to succeed in an ever-changing technological society.
- Good parent/teacher communication will increase academic achievement and promote better behavior.
- All children should be treated equally and justly.
In the center of our county,
Reared against the sky,
Proudly stands our alma mater,
As the years go by,
May she guide and teach us always,
Truth is freedom’s call,
As we strive for higher learning,
Wilcox is for all.