Wilcox County Schools and Wilcox County Family Connection are proud to announce the theme days for Red Ribbon Week 2015. Students as well as faculty and staff of all three schools are encouraged to celebrate Red Ribbon Week by dressing up according to each day’s theme:
- MONDAY: RED OUT FOR KIKI DAY – Dress in as much red as you can to kick off the week.
- TUESDAY: GIVE DRUGS THE BOOT – Dress in your best western wear! Boots, bandana or a plaid shirt will help you cowboy up for the day!
- WEDNESDAY: BE SMART, DON’T START – Dress like a nerd or a mad scientist to show how smart you are.
- THURSDAY: DON’T GET MIXED UP WITH DRUGS – Dress in non-matching patterns or colors for a crazy mixed up look..
- FRIDAY : SAY BOO TO DRUGS – Dress to spook away drugs. Wear your Halloween costume, but remember to be respectful of the dress code. NO MASKS, PLEASE!!
We would like to thank you in advance for working with us to raise awareness and promote a drug free lifestyle for our students during Red Ribbon Week! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call Amy D. Thompson at (229) 322-3574.
More information about Red Ribbon Week can be found at http://redribbon.org/.
Wilcox County Family Connection